Sensory processing disorder. ADHD. Emotional management. Recurring ear infections. Swollen tonsils. What causes it all in the first place?
Sensory Processing Disorder, ADHD, emotional management…
A diagnosis of Sensory Processing Disorder can be scary but what does it mean? ADHD/ADD is a common condition of Sensory Processing Disorder as well as learning and behavioral struggles and emotional management.
Click here and learn more about what it is, what it means and what can be done to help your child (and your family for that matter.)
- What is sensory processing disorder and how to treat it.
- Why does my kid get mad about making a decision?
- Parenting a sensory child.
- The auditory system and the sensory system.
- Three tips to help your sensory child when life gets too busy.
- Top 3 reasons parents ask about chiropractic.
Recurring ear infections, constantly swollen tonsils…
Ear infections, swollen tonsils that just won’t go away, sinus infections…in other words, constant sickness is all related to the immune system. What does the immune system have to do with pediatric chiropractic?
Click here if you’d like to know:
- Can chronic sicks kids get better?
- Why does a child keep getting sick?
- Chronic ear infections, congestion, sore throat and cough?
- Tubes in the ears and still another infection?
- Will a child ‘grow out’ of chronic ear infections?
- How the immune system works and how to reconnect it.
- Five myths of childhood ear infections.
We all want our child’s brain to be in control and able to grow, develop and regulate their body properly. There are answers. You are not alone. Feel free to direct message us on Facebook.